The company uses different methods to purchase the goods in order to allow each customer to make the most of the goods they have in their possession.
Purchase in the customer’s country
- The customer presents us with a detailed list of the goods .
- A company representative contacts the customer, checks the goods and immediately pays the full amount of the merchandise value.
- Packing and shipping the goods to Hong Kong is the customer’s full responsibility.
This method of purchase allows the customer to maximize profit on the goods, monetizing the goods in the quickest possible time with full transparency.
Purchase in Hong Kong
- The customer presents us with a detailed list of the goods.
- We pay 30% of the value of the goods.
- The customer sends the goods to the company’s warehouses in Hong Kong.
- After receiving and checking the goods, we pay the remaining 70% and also give a detailed document (invoice) to the customer.
Purchase of stock from tenders
The company participates in tenders of large telecom companies.